FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: We're Not Nutz?  (Read 3156 times)

Description:

Offline starlight

We're Not Nutz?
« on: October 25, 2014, 06:47:17 PM »
Anyone know what happened to We're Not Nutz? Their website is still up, but their store is "closed for maintenance", and they've disappeared off all the allergy websites (like Peanut Free Planet). And they seem to not be responding to people on facebook.

I guess I'm just hoping someone's heard they're revamping and are planning a comeback instead of disappearing forever. Their chocolate-covered oreos were the best things on the planet.  :'( :'( :'(

ETA: Oh drat, meant to put this in manufacturers. Could a mod move it for me? Super sorry!

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: We're Not Nutz?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 06:56:24 PM »
Moved per Starlights request.

I haven't ordered from PFP in a long time so I hadn't noticed that they were gone.  I think they did a chocolate covered graham cracker (or smore) that was good too.

Offline Jessica

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 12:25:10 AM »
Funny-we were just talking about this today. I have tried several times to get in touch with them with no luck. We did buy some of their product from PFP last Easter but since then I don't think I've seen it on the PFP site. We used to get chocolate covered raisins (they had the only safe ones that I know of), crispy chocolate, white and milk chocolate covered oreos, chocolate covered graham crackers and smores, and crispy chocolate bars. They had really good stuff.  I hope they can open back up eventually.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Mimi

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 01:00:57 AM »
Hi guys I have a contact with the owner of We're not Nutz, and if you are still interested to buy their products just leave a comment and I'll tell him 😊.

Best regards. :happydance:

Offline starlight

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 01:35:08 PM »
Yes please!!!

Offline Jessica

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 09:44:02 PM »
I'm still interested. Their products were some of my kids' favorites.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Offline Jessica

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2015, 10:05:03 PM »
Maybe if we all post on their FB page they'll start up again?

https://www.facebook.com/werenotnutz
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Mimi

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2015, 10:07:44 AM »
Ok, I will do.. But you can also post to their fb account, I think that is the best 💡.
Anyways, I will send him a message now. 😊

Hs

« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2015, 12:52:35 PM »
I was wondering if anyone was able to order products? I see the thread stopped in July. If so,I'd be interested in ordering as well.

Offline starlight

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 10:41:28 AM »
No luck here.  :-/