FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: New Pizza Hut Menu  (Read 1746 times)

Description: Anyone have a link for ingredients?

Offline Ra3chel

New Pizza Hut Menu
« on: December 14, 2014, 08:18:39 PM »
So, Pizza Hut just introduced like a dozen new crusts and sauces, and the last actual ingredient list I can find is dated 2006.  ~)

(They've got allergen statements up, but they're top-8 only, and offer very little correlating info, i.e. whether they're for co-processing as well as ingredients.)
The 3 is silent.

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
Re: New Pizza Hut Menu
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 09:58:36 AM »
dated 10/14

http://www.pizzahut.com/assets/w/nutrition/PHWSAllergenMasterListfor2014.pdf

It's really interesting to see what is labeled for shellfish (clearly a garlic they're using contains it) and what's NOT. The pizza that used to be unsafe for me--now fine. This gives an option to our family. Also--at two different workplaces they tended to order PH pizza and I'm meetings I would have to eat my own food. This changes a lot (though I would rather have the Alfredo sauce than the red sauce). 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:04:14 AM by Macabre »
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline Ra3chel

Re: New Pizza Hut Menu
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2014, 08:41:52 PM »
Mac, I've seen that, but as I noted in the OP, it's top-8 only, and so of very limited use to me, since it doesn't list--for instance--sunflower. What I actually need are ingredient lists.
The 3 is silent.