We welcome you to foodallergysupport.olicentral.com / FoodAllergySupport.com / FoodAllergySupport.org (hereinafter collectively referred to as “FAS”). FAS provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service ("TOS"). In addition, when using FAS owned or operated services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, as well as the rules and guidelines of our forum host as stated in the Registration Agreement. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS.
This is a (mostly) unmoderated board. The people who post here are (for the most part) not medical or legal professionals. They are food allergic individuals, or the parents of FA children. The opinions posted here are just that: opinions. We do not warrant the accuracy and/or completeness of the content. You are responsible for determining the accuracy of any information posted here. You should not use this board as a source of medical or legal advice. (That’s what your doctor or attorney is for.)
By posting here (whether registered member or guest), you are agreeing to not hold liable the members of this board for any direct, incidental, consequential, special, indirect or punitive damages arising from user access, use or inability to use the site. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not FAS, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. FAS does not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will FAS be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss, injury and/or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
In the event a posting on this website results in a defamation, copyright infringement, or any other claim against FAS, the person making such posting agrees to indemnify and hold FAS harmless for any damages and/or costs and expenses related to the claim, whether such claim is the subject of litigation or not.
You agree to NOT use the Service to:
1. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. harm anyone in any way; impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a FAS administrator, committee member, or moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
3. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
4. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
5. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
6. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as Commercial Links) that are designated for such purpose;
7. "stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
8. collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in the paragraphs above.
You acknowledge that FAS may or may not pre-screen Content, but that FAS and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or move any Content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, FAS and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content created by FAS or submitted to FAS, including without limitation information in FAS Message Boards and in all other parts of the Service
Information posted at FAS is intended for not-for-profit use. Posts remain the property of original, individual contributor(s), and may not be copyrighted by a third party without the express written permission of the original contributor(s).
Information from this website may be reproduced and/or downloaded for an individual’s personal, not-for-profit use. The following statement must be used in conjunction with any such information:
©2007-2011 foodallergysupport.olicentral.com (FoodAllergySupport.com, FoodAllergySupport.org). All rights retained by the FAS community and the individual
We would GREATLY appreciate it if you would LINK to information found at FAS rather than copying. Directly copying information to reproduce on another website is a copyright violation. Additionally, information is constantly being updated; linking ensures viewers receive the benefit of these updates. Thank you!