La Petite Bretonne Micro Croissants...safe for PA/TNA

Started by hezzier, May 28, 2012, 01:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverLining

Good company too.  I eat their croissants.  They are labeled peanut/nut free, and I called about sesame seeds.

hezzier

SilverLining

When I looked on their web-site there are links for Canadian sell-sheet and a separate link for US sell-sheet.  (I assume there are some differences in what our governments require to be listed.)  If you can't find them, send an e-mail and ask.

GoingNuts

Wonderful!  I hope it has a PN free logo prominently displayed.  Maybe that will help this kind of labeling catch on here.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Jessica

Great article-I can't wait to see if I can find those when they have them in the US.

I didn't know they had benadryl in a shot. From this part:

He had another problem on a flight from Atlanta last year.

"I can't find anything so I get Chick-fil-A. It's chicken, right?" he said. "I open the box, I start eating the chicken and (my wife) Bronte is right beside me and she looks at the box. 'Cooked in peanut oil.' I'm like, 'Who would use peanut oil in an airport? It's more expensive than vegetable oil.'"

Bronte gave him a Benadryl shot. He fell asleep and woke up OK.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

hezzier

I moved this to this thread because I spent hours looking for it.

We were able to find micro croissants locally by this company after I emailed them.  It's a store two towns over so the kids won't get them all the time, but it's a nice change for them from regular bread.  Both kids loved them and I'll use them for "fun" lunches for school.

SilverLining

Jessica

USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

hezzier

It's a local non-chain store.  You need to email the company with your location and they will hopefully be able to provide you with some local stores.

Jessica

thanks. I did that earlier but I think it was probably after they had closed for the day.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview