login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Please help!  (Read 9932 times)

Description: I'm new ...

Offline StephanieAc

Re: Please help!
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2015, 05:27:23 PM »
Thank you so much! It really was a huge deal for me. He's literally my hero. My life was being controlled by anxiety about food and my breathing etc. and he just pulled me right out of it. I told my mother that most doctors were saying (without actually saying it) "I'm right because I'm a doctor, so believe me." Instead, this doctor said (without saying it lol) "I'm right because I'm a doctor and I will show you I'm right". He told me from the start that he was going to prove everything to me and not just make me believe him because "he said so." Which was SO helpful because it helped me to trust him. Now I honestly trust him completely.

Offline YouKnowWho

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2015, 09:42:20 AM »
Now you know why we were pushing for you to see someone who had a clue, who didn't leave it up to you to figure out, etc.

A good allergist is worth their weight in gold. 
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Offline StephanieAc

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2015, 09:42:41 PM »
You're right. More than right. And I'm thankfu for you all and my in-laws who suggested my current doctor. He really is a gem!