Epipen $0 co-pay offer

Started by nameless, February 27, 2015, 10:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nameless

Not sure if this already circulated, but I received an email from Mylan today with this offer:

https://www.epipen.com/copay-offer

Unfortunately, and apparently, you already have to some sort of insurance and they'll pay your co-pay.

Every little bit helps!

Note: It says after July 1 2015 it won't be valid in MA b/c of a law change, how strange?!
40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

Jessica

I have only used the auvi q one but I believe it's the same with this one. If your insurance doesn't cover or like us, you have a high deductible, the coupon will still give you $100 off.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

YouKnowWho

We use the $100 off portion but Epis are still over $100 because of deductible and they are not a preferred med.  I asked insurance company what the preferred med was for anaphylaxsis but they don't have one.  Frustrating.
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

Jessica

We paid $350 for our auvi q twin pack after all discounts. Remember when a twin pack of epis was about $200 or less without any discounts? They sure are hosing us. :(
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

maeve

I just used the $0 copy card for the EpiPen this weekend. 
"Oh, I'm such an unholy mess of a girl."

USA-Virginia
DD allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, and egg; OAS to cantaloupe and cucumber

Macabre

Last time I got Auvis (and that was the last script where I could get them on my insurance), I paid $0.  !!!!

It was a weird thing.  At CVS, they applied the coupon and then a CVS extra care thing---I don't know what it was.  It didn't happen the month before.  I didn't question it at all. Just quietly said, "That's great!"  I took my Auvis and left. 
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview