Fort Lauderdale? Safe restaurants?

Started by MamaZu, March 06, 2015, 05:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MamaZu

We are traveling to Fort Lauderdale in a few weeks (yay!  ive had it with snow).   
I'm hoping the restaurant in our hotel will be able to accommodate us PN/TN only...
but I'd like to find a few other safe options.  Has anyone ever been to FLL?

This is our first time, we are driving, so Im sure will be sick of fast food by the time we get there.   

TIA!

GoingNuts

If there is a Padrino's in Ft. Laud, check them out.  We eat at their Boca location and havve always found them helpful and accommodating.  Great Cuban food.

Enjoy the warmth and sunshine!
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

MamaZu

Thanks I love Cuban food!
Will check it out :)

I found a Chipotle and an Outback within a few miles of our hotel so that is always good. 

MamaZu

Update! 
I received an email back from the exec chef and it sound like the resort we are staying at (Lago Mar) will be very accommodating.  So far the communication has been excellent so I will update when we return with details.

Also GN there is a Padrinos!  Looking forward to trying it and hopefully being able to relax and not stress too much about feeding him.   In retrospect its much easier traveling with younger allergy kids, they dont eat as much.  Now that mine is 13, he literally eats all day long.   4 meals is his norm plus constant snacks....growing boy!! 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview