Connecting "FA Action Plan" with "Asthma Action Plan"

Started by anonymous, April 13, 2012, 04:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacecanada

Oooh, look what I just found: an action plan that includes asthma considerations:
http://www.allergy.org.au/images/stories/anaphylaxis/2015/ASCIA_Action_Plan_Anaphylaxis_EpiPen_Personal_2015.pdf

The rest of the action plan isn't super great (I like others more), but this part make me think of Links and this thread.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

LinksEtc

Quote from: spacecanada on June 17, 2015, 11:46:40 AM
this part make me think of Links and this thread.

:)

--------

This thread is where that crazy idea of mine was born.

Quote from: anonymous on April 27, 2012, 02:25:29 PM
It would be nice to see a standard asthma action plan that takes into account the special considerations of those with FA as well as asthma.

Yes, I was "anonymous" ... having a conversation with me as Links.

You know, I have real issues.   :coffee:

I've really got to work out this ID crisis thing that I'm having, and apparently have been having for quite a long time ... IRL vs online me ... private/public divide ... shy/quiet/introverted yet active in an online forum & advocacy stuff.   I seem to be a mess.  A good time for an internet break to ponder things.

I would say that this asthma plan topic is my last major FA loose end that does not feel quite complete ... & I guess maybe the 504 index threads but that's not really my area as much (not sure if people feel they are worth finishing off or not).

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview