login
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Man loses arbitration against steak house for Rxn to milk  (Read 707 times)

Description:

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2015/06/man_deathly_allergic_to_dairy.html

The comments.....ugh.  The usual.

Guy sounds pretty responsible, honestly-- he just has a pretty low threshold and he's apparently sick of being lied to and suffering the consequences financially.

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Offline tigerlily

Re: Man loses arbitration against steak house for Rxn to milk
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2015, 07:15:56 PM »
I was just about to post too. Responsible? I am leery seeing his has multiple lawsuits against other locations. And the delayed admin of epinephrine....

I never can really bear reading comments. Glanced and saw one troll wrote "milk it does a body good". Lots of parents responses which helps against the trolls.

It is night and day difference eating in Massachusetts and Rhode Island which have restaurant allergy regs. I believe Florida has a potential for a restaurant bill. Not sure what other states might change. I was surprised to know their health inspection included staff allergy awareness.
DS1-PA, TNA, SFA
DS2-NKA