Where to Order?

Started by cammiec, July 16, 2015, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cammiec

Is there a decent website to order a variety of allergy friendly foods from?  I'm primarily looking for one that will ship all the dairy-free and gluten-free refrigerated products I need.  There may not be such a place, but its always frustrating to make the hour drive to the nearest store, just to find they are out of stock of everything I need.
wheat, buckwheat, rye, oats, flax, plum, kiwi, watermelon, honeydew melon, squash, garlic, pinenuts, pistachio
And now severely lactose intolerant

Macabre

One place used to be Peanut free Planet, but their customer service has been sorely lacking for the last six to eight months. 

I order some from Amazon but actually tend not to order many allergen-free foods because of our allergen set. 
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

krasota

You could try to have a standing order at that store.  Or put the order in 1-2w in advance so that the stock manager has time to get things in.
--
DS (04/07) eggs (baked okay now!)
DD (03/12) eggs (small dose baked), stevia
DH histamine intolerance
Me?  Some days it seems like everything.

cammiec

Quote from: krasota on July 16, 2015, 04:36:10 PM
You could try to have a standing order at that store.  Or put the order in 1-2w in advance so that the stock manager has time to get things in.

That's a good idea!  I usually buy 2 or 3 of everything I get too, so I don't see why they wouldn't oblige.
wheat, buckwheat, rye, oats, flax, plum, kiwi, watermelon, honeydew melon, squash, garlic, pinenuts, pistachio
And now severely lactose intolerant

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview