Nut questions

Started by poppie, October 22, 2015, 11:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacecanada

:grouphug:
It is well past my bed time so I will keep this short for now.

When your immune system is overburdened with allergies (or other immune conditions like UC) it may start having adverse reactions to things it shouldn't. Try to get back to extremely simple meals for now to help your body calm down from food allergies.  Very plain whole foods: rice, plain unseasoned chicken, plain steamed unseasoned vegetables, plain salad, olive oil, etc.  For many, this can give the immune system some time to calm down and stop reacting to foods it wasn't reacting to before.  (Assuming they aren't cross contaminated with your allergens.)
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

poppie

spacecanada, Thanks, I am taking things slowly, only simple whole foods as you suggest, no alcohol, and so I can only hope that things start to improve over time, and I am seeing my GP on Monday, and so I can ask for a prescription for an Epi-Pen, and I then plan on trying to get hold of one either through ordering online, or maybe through a friend that is travelling abroad.  :thumbsup:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview