How can I edit my sig line?

Started by lakeswimr, November 17, 2015, 06:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lakeswimr

DS outgrew some FA!  :)  I'd like to update my sig line but can't figure out how.

Thanks!

TabiCat

:happydance: yeah! as for the sig line I think it's in profile let me play with it and I'll get back to you.
Ds - Peanut and Tree nut and a  host of enviro

Texas

TabiCat

Ok found it.

In the tab menus under the banner, hover over profile drop menu comes up go to Forum Profile click it will open a screen that lets you make changes to your profile and signature is on that page.
Ds - Peanut and Tree nut and a  host of enviro

Texas

CMdeux

Congratulations, Lakeswimr-- that is a great reason to need to do some editing!!     :coolbeans:
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

hezzier

I don't know what I do wrong each time I change my sig line, but every time I have to go in and re-save my profile picture.

Lake-congrats on the shorter allergen list

lakeswimr

Thanks for the congrats!  DS just passed DAIRY!  Unbelievable!  He had real ice cream!  Cream cheese.  Peanut M&M and his first Reece's PB cup.  As I opened it I told him it was really weird to touch one since I have thought of them as 'evil' for years! 

And, drum roll, he likes (formerly) allergy-free foods better in general than these new foods, but at least he *can* eat them. 

I still can't take it in fully.  This gives him more food options than all the other things he outgrew did combined. 

lakeswimr

Opps--tried to correct a typo and just duplicated my post.

momma2boys

peanut, treenut, sesame
Northeast, US

GoingNuts

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

lakeswimr

Thanks!  His FAs are pretty identifying so I will PM people if you like but won't post here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview