Somersaults Snack

Started by bookedup, December 18, 2015, 07:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bookedup

Found these in Target this week and I purchased the cinnamon and dutch cocoa. We have tried the cinnamon and they are very good. Their main ingredient is sunflower seeds so if you like them, you will probably like these.

http://www.somersaultsnackco.com/?event=home

DS (15) - Allergic to PN, TN, Lentils and Peas.  Outgrew Strawberries, Bananas, Chickpeas, String beans, Shrimp, Crab and Lobster.

CMdeux

They do also contain sesame, btw-- but we've used them here, too.  We used to get them at Costco, which inexplicably quit carrying them.   They've become a bit hard to find locally.

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

maeve

Quote from: CMdeux on December 18, 2015, 11:15:00 AM
They do also contain sesame, btw-- but we've used them here, too.  We used to get them at Costco, which inexplicably quit carrying them.   They've become a bit hard to find locally.

Amazon carries them.
"Oh, I'm such an unholy mess of a girl."

USA-Virginia
DD allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, and egg; OAS to cantaloupe and cucumber

Mfamom

ds used to eat these all the time.  There was one that was spicy that he loved.  Also the cinnamon ones.
I first saw them at CVS
When People Show You Who They Are, Believe Them.  The First Time.

Committee Member Hermes

hezzier

I found some yesterday for my MIL at either Walgreens or Rite Aid, I was in both so I'm not sure which one it was.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview