Ordering peanut-free

Started by SilverLining, January 29, 2016, 04:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverLining

What sites can you order peanut free products (candy, granola bars, etc.)?

It is for someone who lives in the US.

CMdeux

It really depends.

I have successfully ordered chocolates from both Canada and the UK using Amazon.  ToffeeCrisp, Aero bars, and KitKats, because those are what DD loves most.  CoffeeCrisp very occasionally because I'm completely addicted.

On the other hand, be aware that those things must come through customs.  My DD's latest shipment of UK KitKats arrived just yesterday, and I ordered them before New Year's.  They were, um...

well, the box said that they were accidentally routed through Pakistan.  :rofl:

So do be aware of that.

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

CMdeux

Other sources of peanut-free (nut-free) chocolates, candies, etc made within the US:

Divvies (candy, caramel corn, cookies)
Vermont Nut Free (chocolates, candies)
Premium Chocolatiers  (VERY pretty, VERY fancy-- omg, beautiful boxed chocolates)

PeanutFreePlanet-- though.... do be aware that I've heard several stories of delays in shipments, weird stuff happening with orders in the past 12-18 months with them.

Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

hedgehog

Hi SL!  :bye:  if you look at the the where are you thread, and the tardis thread, you will see we have missed you.  Good to see you!

Back to the business at hand, I have not made such an order in a long time, so I am not much help.
USA

spacecanada

So nice to hear form you!

Libre Naturals - www.librenaturals.com - has granola bars, chocolate chips, seeds, granola mix, oats, etc.  All top-11 and latex free. 
We order from them often.  They are based out of Canada and have an American website too.

Enjoy Life - www.enjoylifefoods.com

I haven't tried this company yet but I've heard one positive review:
http://allermates.myshopify.com - snack box subscription service for PN/TN-free or top-8-free goodies
Personally, I'd want to know the exact list of foods before ordering, but I'm more paranoid than most.

Amazon.com has many allergy-friendly treats on it too, but you have to know what you're looking for.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

SilverLining

:bye:

Thanks everyone.

I'll pass the info on. The only company I could remember was CanadianSweets.

~~~

I recently discovered that Laura Secord now has peanut free candy. I checked their web site and they actually can be ordered. It is pricey, but for a special occasion....yum!

~~~~

Spacecanada, those snack boxes look really cute. And I think the bracelets from that company are available at Rexall.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview