allergies and GMOs

Started by eragon, February 26, 2016, 09:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eragon

Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

spacecanada

A very interesting perspective that we don't get to hear very often.
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

CMdeux

Um-- okay, so here's the thing that I wondered about even at the time.

If the woman in the lawsuit was THAT convinced that the GMO corn caused anaphylaxis...  then that is an EASY, EASY extraordinary claim to prove rather conclusively.

1.  SPT with the Starlink variety of corn

2.  DBpcfc with an independent allergist..

There.  Boom.  If it's real, you just collected millions more in compensation.   You're welcome.  

And the rest of the article linked is an AWESOME read-- it's why most scientists are in NO way concerned about GMO foods.  And hey-- 7 billion of us needing to eat... well, there isn't much way around using GMO to do that. 
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

eragon

I wondered that, how did she prove it wasn't the actual corn but the GMO side of it? Lets face it many of us have seen mystery reactions with no clear pin point to culprit. Also the cross contamination with food production is pretty vast for meal like that, so the idea of it being GMO would never naturally occur imo.
Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Spell the answer to 6 + 7 =:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview