Kellogg Changes - Petition

Started by momtoAidenDeclan, March 31, 2016, 03:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maeve

Quote from: SilverLining on May 12, 2016, 10:42:31 AM
Quote from: ajasfolks2 on May 12, 2016, 10:21:55 AM
I think Dave at Snack Safely has lost a lot of credibility, not just personally, but for Snack Safely as a brand . . .

just my humble opinion.

I also never really trusted Snack Safely and would secretly cringe when I saw the name pop up on school lists. I guess I didn't trust them because they were so focused on nut allergies.

I have to admit I never actually thought much of them before this. But seeing a post today where they used the term Big Food while talking about Kellogg's....well I'm not going to post what thought popped into my head, but suffice to say, any chance of me ever giving them the benefit of the doubt on anything just flew out the window.
"Oh, I'm such an unholy mess of a girl."

USA-Virginia
DD allergic to peanuts, tree nuts, and egg; OAS to cantaloupe and cucumber

SilverLining

Jessica

Just want to add that I have asked Kellogg's in many different ways what else is made in the facility where they are using the peanut flour because I don't trust that peanut flour won't cc things even not on the same line. They refuse to answer. I have asked about specific products, asked about products in general, explained why I was concerned, gave real life examples (the amount of flour that gets all over my kitchen, even when I'm only using it in one area, is amazing sometimes) and more and they just say to read the label and how sorry they are to *have* to make this change. When they said they were working on a way to make a safe cheese cracker I pointed out that they already were so they could just keep doing it and I kept on getting the same "read the label and trust us" answers. On some messages they didn't even come close to answering what I asked at all. We're still buying pop tarts for now but I've quit all other kellogg's/keebler/sunshine/kashi products. The lack of transparency bugs me as much as anything.
USA
DD18-PA/TNA
DD16 and DS14-NKA

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview