Protein Bars/Granola Bars?

Started by JenniferB, April 01, 2016, 09:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nameless

those are "chewy granola and seed" --- the ones I spoke of are the "Crunchy Granola and Seed"

Those are the only Kashi bars that are pn/tn free. I thought there was another one, Penny used to post about it, but I can't remember. These crunchy ones are somewhat new.
40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

nameless

40+ years dealing with:
New England

Macabre

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

nameless

40+ years dealing with:
New England

Macabre

We decided to wait to try them after the Speech tournament today, though. I was looking for something to put in his lunch. But we'll wait until tomorrow. He's never had chia before.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

hezzier

Quote from: nameless on April 03, 2016, 10:44:24 AM
I also use Nature's Bakery Fig Bars --- think healthy fig newton --- I love the blueberry, raspberry, and apple/cinnamon!

https://naturesbakery.com/faqs

"Our fig bars are baked on oven lines that are strictly used for the production of fig bars and do not share equipment with nut products.  However, there may be nuts in our facility at any given time, but will not run on shared equipment with Nature's Bakery products."

I saw these on sale at Target today.  I picked up a couple boxes.  Will have to email about sesame before DS tries any.

hezzier

I'm going to post the response to my sesame question in a separate thread so we can find it under the products name.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview