Fancy Pants Cookies

Started by hezzier, March 29, 2016, 04:28:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hezzier

I was in BJ's today and saw large plastic containers of Fancy Pants cookies.  Flavors available were chocolate chip and oatmeal chocolate chip.  Nice to have a peanut and tree nut free option other than Loft House.

https://www.facebook.com/GourmetCookies/photos/a.10154278020873242.1073741853.58851693241/10154279637678242/

Looks like they have been available since Sept...guess I don't get to BJ's much.

Macabre

Love Fancy Pants! I sometimes buy them at Target. I used to be able to get their frosted cookies at Byerly's, but I don't think they sell their frosted ones in this area anymore. Really, they were worth the extra cost, but I am not so sure about the regular cookies. I can buy regular cookies.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

PurpleCat

Much better than paying Whole Foods prices!  The only downside is they do not travel very well, too brittle.

Have you noticed the donut holes that are nut free at BJ's.  Bought a tub of those today!

hezzier

No, hadn't seen those.  I really try not to buy treats in bulk...just a large quantity to be tempted by, but good to know for an upcoming swim team banquet.  What's the brand name?

PurpleCat

Stink, the kids ate them all and recycling was yesterday so I don't have the tub.  It has 3 sections, power sugar, cinnamon, and plain and the kids like them because they are not overly sweet.

Next time I go I'll take a photo!

hezzier

bleh

I haven't seen the cookies at my BJ's yet. I did see the donut holes though. I also saw the donut holes at sams club but with a different label on them. They were both nut free though.
DD: PA/TNA/EA (baked eggs are okay)

bleh

DD: PA/TNA/EA (baked eggs are okay)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 365 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview