Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Recipes & Cooking

Instant Pot!

<< < (2/121) > >>

becca:
I got this one for $69.95:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0073GIN08/ref=psdc_3117954011_t1_B00FLYWNYQ

I was told the only thing I am missing is the yogurt function.  I have made yogurt, and it is easy enough without a special pot, bot for the expense if making it, it is just as easy for me to buy it, since I like the Greek yogurt.  By the time I strained mine, it was not all that much and at a high cost, since I used organic milk, and also time consuming to strain, and clean up.  I just buy it. 

momma2boys:
Nameless, that is the one I have.

Becca, there are yogurt directions for yours. I'm ooimg to try yogurt one of these days when I have time. I buy a lot so it would be worth it.

hedgehog:
Every time I see the title of the thread, a different thought comes into my mind.  One involving fast-growing plants that are only legal in a few states.

Macabre:
I spewed liquid on my phone screen HH.

GoingNuts:
I called DS yesterday to ask him if the pressure cooker we bought him a few years ago was by any chance the Instant Pot, and he confirmed it was.  He's never used the slow cooker function, only the rice and pressure cooker.  I asked him about sauteeing, and he said it's difficult because the bottom is curved and it requires more oil than usual?

I have to say I'm intrigued - I would have loved to have dinner ready faster last night!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version