FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Recipes & Cooking

Instant Pot!

<< < (2/122) > >>

becca:
I got this one for $69.95:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0073GIN08/ref=psdc_3117954011_t1_B00FLYWNYQ

I was told the only thing I am missing is the yogurt function.  I have made yogurt, and it is easy enough without a special pot, bot for the expense if making it, it is just as easy for me to buy it, since I like the Greek yogurt.  By the time I strained mine, it was not all that much and at a high cost, since I used organic milk, and also time consuming to strain, and clean up.  I just buy it. 

momma2boys:
Nameless, that is the one I have.

Becca, there are yogurt directions for yours. I'm ooimg to try yogurt one of these days when I have time. I buy a lot so it would be worth it.

hedgehog:
Every time I see the title of the thread, a different thought comes into my mind.  One involving fast-growing plants that are only legal in a few states.

Macabre:
I spewed liquid on my phone screen HH.

GoingNuts:
I called DS yesterday to ask him if the pressure cooker we bought him a few years ago was by any chance the Instant Pot, and he confirmed it was.  He's never used the slow cooker function, only the rice and pressure cooker.  I asked him about sauteeing, and he said it's difficult because the bottom is curved and it requires more oil than usual?

I have to say I'm intrigued - I would have loved to have dinner ready faster last night!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version