login
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Instant Pot!  (Read 62111 times)

Description:

Offline BensMom

Re: Instant Pot!
« Reply #585 on: October 24, 2019, 04:27:51 PM »
I might try that without the cinnamon. Cinnamon is for breakfast. Unless you're having breakfast for dinner.

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #586 on: October 27, 2019, 06:59:00 PM »
This isnít an IP recipe, but I thought Iíd post it because of the spice combination with cinnamon. The dates melt into the stew, and the spices are warm and layered, and thereís a little heat if you use the chili flakes. Itís not overly sweet.  The cookbook version also suggests serving with green olives. Itís one of my all time favorite recipesóreminds me of a lamb stew my mother used to make when I was a kid. Seems like a common Moroccan spice combo, might pair well with different meats as well.

https://thefirstmess.com/2013/09/26/moroccan-style-vegan-vegetable-chickpea-stew-recipe/
I made this today to have later in the week.  OMG, it is amazing. When I serve it Iíll wilt some spinach in and finish it with some grated lemon, serve over basmati rice. Thanks Buttons!
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline buttons

« Reply #587 on: October 28, 2019, 07:08:12 AM »
That sounds deliciousóIím glad you liked it!

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
« Reply #588 on: October 28, 2019, 12:27:30 PM »
Oh wow. Iím so glad I opened this thread. I donít typically, but that looks amazing, Buttons!
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts