Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: College Board Simplifies Request Process for Test Accommodations  (Read 1278 times)

Description: Jan 2017

name

Theoretically, your 504 or IEP test accommodations port as is starting Jan. 1, 2017.  How and if it is implemented is a wait and see.  Cut and paste link into browser.

College Board Simplifies Request Process For Test Accommodations (see announcement for details, details, details)

collegeboard.org/releases/2016/college-board-simplifies-request-process-for-test-ccommodations

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
Re: College Board Simplifies Request Process for Test Accommodations
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 10:31:59 PM »
This is great news. We got accommodations for the ACT east cheesy. But we didn't even try to for the SAT--too much of a pain.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline CMdeux

• Global Moderator
  • -- but sometimes the voices have good ideas!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 10:42:45 PM »
This clearly calls for a little soundtrack to peruse it by--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTMJVvld9ok

:thumbsup:
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 10:49:50 PM »
Okay, well before the overture, I got an ad to a musical my fam will see (shhhhh) this December instead of going to The Messiah. And I watched the entire ad on YT. So that totally worked for me. Thank you.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts