FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Mfrs. & Packaged Food

Costco...what do you buy there?

<< < (3/3)

becca:
Fresh produce, including a large bag of a kale salad blend that includes a dressing(I lighten in up), and topping mix of seeds and cranberries, spring mix salad, berries, etc...  Salmon burgers, but they were not the wild salmon most recently and tasted different.  Fresh salmon, meat, toothpaste, feminine supplies, vitamins, claritin, computers, a few safe bakery items, EVOO, aged balsamic vinegar, Nestle choc chips, some household cleaners, TP, paper towels...lots of stuff!  Oh, a very large and good rotisserie chicken for $5.

HJK:
What types of bakery items are safe?

Also, when I called Costco HQ, the CSR said the ingredients listing for the roisterer chickens had two listings - one for the chicken itself and one for the seasoning. One was in a facility with peanuts. I believe it was the chicken itself.

Becca, have you found out something different? I would love to be able to use these.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version