Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Mfrs. & Packaged Food

Christmas Candy

(1/4) > >>

SilverLining:
It’s that time of year again. I thought it might be a good idea to have a current thread about candy we find.

Please include what country you are in. And what country product is manufactured in if you have it.

SilverLining:
I tend to like candy canes that are not just normal. This year I found

Hershey’s Candy Canes in chocolate and mint flavour. Sounds yummy to me. They are full size, product of USA though I am in Canada.

No peanuts/nuts, and no may contain, which their website says they do label for.

Macabre:
I need to remember the name of the ribbon candy we’ve  bought. I think I get it at Michael’s.

I bought Bob’s candy canes the other day. They’re our favorite.

Macabre:
It’s Sevigny’s ribbon candy, and it looks like they make the ribbon candy Russell Stover sells (but I do not know that Russell Stover’s is safe).

http://www.fbwashburncandy.com

PurpleCat:

--- Quote from: SilverLining on November 26, 2017, 07:48:24 AM ---I tend to like candy canes that are not just normal. This year I found

Hershey’s Candy Canes in chocolate and mint flavour. Sounds yummy to me. They are full size, product of USA though I am in Canada.

No peanuts/nuts, and no may contain, which their website says they do label for.

--- End quote ---

A standing favorite in our home for many years!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version