FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Mfrs. & Packaged Food

Christmas Candy

(1/4) > >>

SilverLining:
It’s that time of year again. I thought it might be a good idea to have a current thread about candy we find.

Please include what country you are in. And what country product is manufactured in if you have it.

SilverLining:
I tend to like candy canes that are not just normal. This year I found

Hershey’s Candy Canes in chocolate and mint flavour. Sounds yummy to me. They are full size, product of USA though I am in Canada.

No peanuts/nuts, and no may contain, which their website says they do label for.

Macabre:
I need to remember the name of the ribbon candy we’ve  bought. I think I get it at Michael’s.

I bought Bob’s candy canes the other day. They’re our favorite.

Macabre:
It’s Sevigny’s ribbon candy, and it looks like they make the ribbon candy Russell Stover sells (but I do not know that Russell Stover’s is safe).

http://www.fbwashburncandy.com

PurpleCat:

--- Quote from: SilverLining on November 26, 2017, 07:48:24 AM ---I tend to like candy canes that are not just normal. This year I found

Hershey’s Candy Canes in chocolate and mint flavour. Sounds yummy to me. They are full size, product of USA though I am in Canada.

No peanuts/nuts, and no may contain, which their website says they do label for.

--- End quote ---

A standing favorite in our home for many years!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version