FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: New nut allergy friendly foods, snacks, and candies site  (Read 2020 times)

Description:

Offline NoNuttyBusiness

New nut allergy friendly foods, snacks, and candies site
« on: March 28, 2018, 02:00:13 PM »
Today I launched my website offering peanut and tree nut free snacks and candies. I'm 20 and have lived with and managed life-threatening allergies (peanuts and tree nuts) my whole life. I decided to start my own business offering safe packaged candies all in one spot. Adding more items everyday. Tips or suggestions welcomed! Thanks http://nonuttybusiness.com

Offline admin rebekahc

• Administrator
Re: New nut allergy friendly foods, snacks, and candies site
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 02:50:54 PM »
Welcome and thanks for telling us about your business!  :bye: 

I'll leave this post her in the Main section for a week or so to get the most views and then I'll move it into the Commercial section where others will be able to more easily find it later.

Congrats on starting a business at such a young age!
TX USA

Offline SilverLining

Re: New nut allergy friendly foods, snacks, and candies site
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 08:30:24 AM »
Hi, and good luck with your business.

I have a suggestion for future expansion. Looking at your website, it appears you do plan to expand.

A lot of people in the US would love to find a place to order Canadian candy and cookies. When you reach a point where importing to sell could be profitable, there are Canadians here who can help you know what companies to contact, and Americans here who can tell you what they want.