login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Food Allergy Safety During Covid-19  (Read 1086 times)

Description: Research

Offline GoingNuts

Food Allergy Safety During Covid-19
« on: July 10, 2020, 03:37:09 PM »
This was forwarded to me by my local Support Group Leader:

My name is Anne F. Russell, MS, BSN, RN, AE-C and I am conducting research in collaboration with Olga Kagan, PhD, RN on a study involving parents of 5 to 18 year old children with food allergy. The aim of the study is to identify parental perceptions regarding the impact of changes during the COVID-19 pandemic on the safety of their children with food allergy. We are recruiting parents of children with food allergy to complete the online survey which takes about 5 minutes to finish.

Parents interested in voluntarily participating in this research study can access the online survey using this link:

https://forms.gle/Vnbq4cV9AtU31f7m9

More information about the study is provided at this online Google Survey link which should be read prior to taking the survey.

This note is a request for you to please disseminate this information about the opportunity for parent members of your food allergy support group to participate in this study along with providing them the online link to the parent survey.

Sharing information about this study opportunity using your support group parental member email list as well as social media platforms would be greatly appreciated.

The Molloy College Institutional Review Board (IRB) reviews all research projects that involve human participants to be sure the welfare and rights of study participants are protected. If you have questions about your rights as a participant, complaints and/or suggestions about the study, you may contact the Molloy IRB office at irb@molloy.edu or call 516-323-3000.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this research study, please contact:

Anne F. Russell, MS, BSN, RN, AE-C, Nursing faculty, Spring Arbor University at anne.russell@arbor.edu and Director, Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Michigan Association
Olga Kagan, PhD, RN, Nursing faculty, Molloy College at okagan@molloy.edu
We thank you for your consideration of this request and appreciate your time!

Anne F. Russell, MS, BSN, RN, AE-C

Olga Kagan, PhD, RN

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US