Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Goodbye Gluten  (Read 580 times)

Description:

Offline candyguru

Goodbye Gluten
« on: August 07, 2018, 08:33:31 PM »
Goodbye Gluten has lots of great food products for those with allergies. It is located on Avenue Road just south of the 401 in Toronto.

I even found cookies and cupcakes there free of the top allergens (gluten, peanut, nut, dairy, egg, and legume free!)

https://goodbyegluten.com/
-----------------------------------------------------------
CANADA, land of maple syrup and poutine
Me:  peanuts, ragweed
DD1:  PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING NOW! peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, eggs, wheat, lentils/peas/beans, leaf mould
DD2:  milk (and avoiding peanuts)

Offline GoingNuts

Re: Goodbye Gluten
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 05:59:35 AM »
Nice find!
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline candyguru

Re: Goodbye Gluten
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 10:13:48 PM »
Nice find!

yes... we are very happy.. not easy to find cupcakes and cakes that are nut-free, peanut-free, gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free, and legume-free....  that also taste good!  :happydance:
-----------------------------------------------------------
CANADA, land of maple syrup and poutine
Me:  peanuts, ragweed
DD1:  PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING NOW! peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, eggs, wheat, lentils/peas/beans, leaf mould
DD2:  milk (and avoiding peanuts)