Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Ambulance tv show, UK showing anaphylaxis.  (Read 217 times)

Description:

Offline eragon

Ambulance tv show, UK showing anaphylaxis.
« on: December 05, 2018, 03:27:53 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/all4/videos/264673384216694/UzpfSTUzMTc1MzM1MzU2NjgwNjoyMjk0MDMwNjMwNjcyMzk0/ 

apart from the facial swelling, this looks like my sons reactions, and his auto injectors have worked well 8 times so far. 
2 years ago son had 2 reactions in one week, which was a complete never ending nightmare.
Our local paramedics know us quite well, and ask in the street or local pub how our son is doing.
Its OK to have dreams:one day my kids will be legal adults & have the skills to pick up a bath towel.

Offline GoingNuts

Re: Ambulance tv show, UK showing anaphylaxis.
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 05:54:17 PM »
That was super hard to watch.  I just kept thinking, stop talking and give her the epi already!

And the tremors - I had them something awful after receiving epi for anaphylaxis from an allergy shot.  And since I have a tachycardia problem to begin with (I can't even drink green tea!), you can only imagine what happened there.  ~)
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US