Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Mfrs. & Packaged Food

Smirnoff

(1/3) > >>

Meganx5:
I got the OK from Smirnoff that all of their products are PN/TNA free.  Does anyone drink Smirnoff?  And good flavor recs?

Macabre:
Hi Megan! I drink other kinds of vodka (Titoís is soooooo smoothóa peanut allergic person I know hasnít had any trouble with it, but I donít know if they called).

I enjoy lemon vodka and vanilla vodka (those arenít Titoís).

hedgehog:
I have never had a drinking age allergic person in the household.  Vodka would have been a pretty safe choice in general before flavored vodka became all the rage.  Which is why I could see Tito's as being safe--they only make vodka, and don't make flavors.  Good to know about Smirnoff, since it's a pretty common brand.

rebekahc:
I love Tito's, but have never called.  Like HH said, prior to the fad of flavored vodkas, I didn't worry about allergies with vodka.  If Smirnoff says they're safe, I'd believe them - I just don't really like Smirnoff, so it hasn't been a priority for me to find out.

Meganx5:
I'm 34 and seriously have never drank in my adult life.  I feel like I need to loosen up and give it a try.  I got the green apple 6 pack - lol.  I'm a real party animal!  Tito's is made from a part of a company we have in my town (Kent.. I'm assuming grain comes from it).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version