Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Welcome > FAS Committee

FAS "Not Secure" in browser

(1/8) > >>

nameless:
hi all admin-types --- I just noticed that in my browser bar FAS is showing as "Not Secure" which means it's no longer an https connection. When did that happen? In my browser it's bookmarked/saved as Https which it used to be, right?

I just want to put out a warning to folks to not use a password for their FAS account they use anywhere else, particularly if it's attached to the email address they use for FAS.

thoughts?

SilverLining:
Iím not seeing that, but I donít have to sign in each visit. Would that be why?

I did suddenly start seeing that message on a different forum though.

Rebekah:
Looks like I need to install an update, but itís not working right.

rebekahc:
Wow, that was weird - not sure if it was my computer or the site, but I logged out and then couldn't get logged in again.  My user name and password kept disappearing as soon as I hit the login button.

rebekahc:
After working with tech support on making sure the updates went through correctly, I asked again about securing the site.  I would need to pay for an SSL certificate each year - it must have stopped being included in my annual costs at the end of November when the contract renewed.  Adding it will double my cost.  :-/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version