FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Denver  (Read 3263 times)

Description:

Offline DoubleAs

Denver
« on: August 04, 2013, 08:44:32 AM »
We're headed to Denver soon to visit family and I'm looking for some safe restaurant options.  Chipotle is our fave and Denver is obviously home to Chipotle.  I have heard that Maggiano's is good with allergies and we might try that.  My son is allergic to eggs and tree nuts and I would strongly prefer a restaurant that is tree nut free.  Thanks!

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
Re: Denver
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2013, 08:02:34 PM »
I do not deal with an egg allergy and DS is no longer allergic to treenuts, though we did eat at Maggiano's when he was. It is a happy, safe place for us--though they do use my allergens. 

The chef typically comes to the table to chat with us. 
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 10:53:11 PM »
I've unlocked this topic (assuming it was a mistake)

Offline ajasfolks2

• Global Moderator
  • Committee Member Firebird
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 02:56:44 PM »
Bumping and hoping for some help -- esp in Lakewood area.

Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!   

Offline DoubleAs

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 08:22:07 PM »
There's definitely Chipotle in Lakewood.  If you're around downtown Denver, we loved Pizzeria Locale.

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 11:51:56 AM »
My sister was in Denver yesterday and they went to a place called Vesta that was completely dialed into allergies.  She said the hostess asked them when they checked if there were any allergies or dietary concerns...2 are vegetarians and 1 also avoids dairy, they were given specific menus.  There is a nut free menu on line.  They have two other restaurants called Stueben's and Ace...haven't had time to look at their menus. 

Sounds like a good place to check out if we are ever in the area.