FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Mfrs. & Packaged Food

Built Bars - protein bar

<< < (2/4) > >>

spacecanada:
SunRype makes some, too: https://www.sunrype.ca/products/sunrype-energy-chocolate-coconut

They come in other flavours too.  I haven't tried them, but know others that like them.

hezzier:

--- Quote from: my3guys on April 01, 2019, 09:46:11 PM ---I just ordered them off amazon. They are labeled peanut/tree nut free facility.

We got the chocolate/vanilla. Good — but very filling and a little odd after taste.

What did you read about cs Hezz?

--- End quote ---

That people were waiting along time for orders.  I'm not seeing as much negative talk on their FB pages anymore.  Maybe they fixed the problem.

Just looked for them on Amazon and nothing came up.

Meganx5:
Does anyone still use the No Nuttin' granola bars?

spacecanada:

--- Quote from: Meganx5 on April 02, 2019, 11:36:14 AM ---Does anyone still use the No Nuttin' granola bars?

--- End quote ---
They're called Libre Naturals now and I had one for snack this morning.  I enjoy them; the berry one is my favourite.  They're working on some sort of protein bite/bar product right now as well - I'm interested to see how they taste when they're released later this year.

bleh:
They now sell peanut butter bars that are made in a different facility. I decided to order a sample box and they sent a peanut butter bar in the sample pack even though the box they used says nut-free... My daughter opened the package, saw the peanut butter bar and won't touch them lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version