Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Allergic Living  (Read 840 times)

Description:

Offline GoingNuts

Allergic Living
« on: April 10, 2019, 08:00:32 PM »
The Spring 2019 edition is their last print edition. They will be going all digital. Boo.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline spacecanada

Re: Allergic Living
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 11:10:07 PM »
I received the same email.  What about allergist offices?  Of any magazine, this one should be there!  To be honest, I have been a bit disappointed with the magazine since they removed the Canadian edition.  I doubt I will subscribe to the digital version as I have trouble reading for any length of time on electronic devices.   :-[
anaphylaxis to tree nuts, peanuts, potato, wheat, and sorghum

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 06:03:10 AM »
SC, I agree, same on both counts.  I liked the Canadian edition better, and I also have limited attention span for reading on electronics.  I don't like this trend.
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline PurpleCat

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 03:26:51 PM »
Not to mention I am not going to pay to read a digital article that I can google and read.  I was also disappointed although I never had the pleasure of reading the Canadian editions.