FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Mfrs. & Packaged Food

Stroopwaffels

(1/1)

Meganx5:
Has anyone called on these?  They're made in Holland, and I grabbed a box but couldn't find a phone number.

rebekahc:
Stroopwafel's are a type of food not a brand.  You'd have to research the brand you bought.  I looked at the brand they had at my Costco and it was may contain tree nuts, FWIW.

Meganx5:

--- Quote from: rebekahc on April 30, 2019, 10:13:12 AM ---Stroopwafel's are a type of food not a brand.  You'd have to research the brand you bought.  I looked at the brand they had at my Costco and it was may contain tree nuts, FWIW.

--- End quote ---

Oh, I didn't know that..loll I just saw the word stroopwafel and they're caramel.

hezzier:
Look up the Nut Free Wok blog...I think she might have posted about some recently but can't remember the brand name.

ctmartin:
Daelman's website has a pretty comprehensive allergen chart, however it does not include sesame.  I e-mailed them and received confirmation that they are indeed sesame free.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version