imagelogin
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Seattle Popcorn Co (Uncle Woody's Caramel Popcorn) (PN/TN free)  (Read 1866 times)

Description:

Offline nameless

...interestingly...I found this at Homegoods in their weird/special/unique/usually-filled-with-allergens section.

I was really hungry and thought maybe I could find a snack...nut free facility...what?

It's Seattle Popcorn Co. and on their packaging listed as 'nut free facility'

Even better...I found the 5-pack boxes of Don't Go Nuts gorilla bars for $2.99!  I'm going to go back tomorrow and buy out the rest of the boxes of those. I didn't realize how expensive they were in regular stores.

The Uncle Woody's caramel popcorn ROCKS.
40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

Offline spacecanada

Re: Seattle Popcorn Co (Uncle Woody's Caramel Popcorn) (PN/TN free)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 09:03:42 PM »
Does it day peanut-free facility on the package too, or did you have to call in for that?
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

Offline nameless

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 09:15:26 PM »
I'm not in the habit of calling, YMMV

In the US I find that "nut-free" generally means pn and tn free, I rarely see it separated out (though on the Don't Go Nuts box it is)
40+ years dealing with:
New England

Offline nameless

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 09:17:01 PM »
...on their website the popcorn flavors are seemingly nut/pn free, I did check that
40+ years dealing with:
New England