FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: TV Episode of What Would You Do  (Read 2637 times)

Description:

Offline GoingNuts

TV Episode of What Would You Do
« on: August 31, 2019, 03:09:46 PM »
Check out this segment of the TV show WWYD where some kids pretend they are going to put peanuts in their friend’s drink.
https://www.google.com/search?q=what%20would%20you%20do
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline SilverLining

Re: TV Episode of What Would You Do
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2019, 06:32:57 PM »
Did you watch it? It would actually be quite interesting to see how people react.

Offline hezzier

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2019, 06:22:16 AM »
I watched it.  It would be interesting to know how many times they filmed it to see if everyone reacted not just the people that they showed on the show.

Offline SilverLining

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 09:27:15 AM »
I watched it.  It would be interesting to know how many times they filmed it to see if everyone reacted not just the people that they showed on the show.

My guess is, most who ignored it wouldn’t sign papers to allow them to air it. But....they could have said “out of A times the actors performed this, B times nobody stepped in.”

I wonder how far they let it go though. Did the kid actually eat it? Did people ignore? Watch for a reaction?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline GoingNuts

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 10:53:05 AM »
^^  You ain't lying, SL.  ;D

DS was home this weekend so we watched it with him.  I was actually tearing up while watching it. 

It brought back the time one of DS's friends put PB on his hands and then touched DS's sandwich in Middle School.  Funny thing was it really wasn't bullying - it was weird impulsive behavior from a good friend who was really upset when he realized what the consequences would have been.  And the best thing was that all of DS's friends blasted that other kid, and were super-protective of him.

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US