login
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Grocery shopping with allergies  (Read 53 times)

Description:

Offline noopie86

Grocery shopping with allergies
« on: March 13, 2020, 11:03:23 AM »
Hi! I am vegan and started having gluten sensitivity after I had a baby 3 years ago. I find it quite cumbersome to read labels at grocery stores to find suitable products. I am taking a User Experience Design class at SMU, Dallas and I am working on a project to make grocery shopping easier for people with allergies and other dietary restrictions. As part of my user research, I need to interview someone who would benefit from this project, to understand their current experience at grocery stores. I was wondering if some of you could help me out with my research and answer a few questions. It would take only about 15 minutes. Please do reply. Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 11:06:17 AM by noopie86 »