imagelogin
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: E95 Common Food Panel  (Read 1299 times)

Description:

Offline TGlam12345

E95 Common Food Panel
« on: March 20, 2020, 08:06:49 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have a quite possibly easy question. I am going to be taking a E95 Common Food Panel test in a week and was just curious if there is anything I should be doing prior to the test. I am currently on a super strict, *almost*  ;D carnivorous diet. Should I start eating anything and everything to give the test something to react against or should i just continue with my normal diet? Does the test need these foods, that cause me issues, to be present in my body in order to get proper results?

Thank you for your help.

Offline rebekahc

• Global Moderator
Re: E95 Common Food Panel
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 08:40:21 PM »
Here’s a link to a previous discussion about the E95 food panel. That discussion also includes a link to an earlier discussion. The basic takeaway is, don’t waste your time or money.

https://foodallergysupport.olicentral.com/index.php/topic,8118.0.html
TX - USA
DS - peanut, tree nut, milk, eggs, corn, soy, several meds, many environmentals. Finally back on Xolair!
DD - mystery anaphylaxis, shellfish.
DH - banana/avocado, aspirin.  Asthma.
Me - peanut, tree nut, shellfish, banana/avocado/latex,  some meds.