FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Survey for honors project: experience of allergen sufferers when they eat out  (Read 1754 times)

Description:

Offline Rebeccab1999

I’m Rebecca, I’m currently studying environmental health at the University of the West of Scotland. My honors project aims to determine the perception of allergen sufferer experience when they eat out and the impact on their health.

I have attached a survey, it is anonymous and will take roughly 2-3 minutes to complete, if you choose to fill it out, you automatically agree to allow me to use the data in my discussion and results of my research.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FMWWR8W

Thanks!

Offline GoingNuts

Hi Rebecca, I am passing your survey on to my son. One pointy - we have members from different countries, and their experiences may differ widely depending on where they are located, as labeling laws can be quite different.

Good luck!
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline spacecanada

Completed (from Canada)
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum