FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Soft pretzels-Eastern Standard Provisions  (Read 1093 times)

Description:

Offline becca

• Global Moderator
Soft pretzels-Eastern Standard Provisions
« on: November 26, 2021, 06:55:34 AM »
There is a Black Friday sale.  I contacted about peanuts and tree nuts in the actual pretzels.  They do have toppings and sauces with nuts.  Here is a copy of their answer, which I received within an hour!

“Hello (becca),

Thank you for reaching out about peanut concerns.

Our one-of-a-kind, artisanal soft pretzels and Liège Belgian Waffles are completely free of peanuts, peanut oils, and all other tree nuts! Please note, while our pretzels and do not contain nuts, they are made in a facility that does process nuts (though these items do not share the same equipment). Our waffles however are made in a nut-free facility!

We also want to make mention that our fulfillment centers do store products that contain peanuts, however, these items are sealed and kept separate from our waffles and pretzels.

If you have any further questions or wish to preview the ingredients of our products, please visit the product’s webpage. Otherwise, let us know how we can further assist you if further follow-up is needed. Thank you!

All the best,
James

James

Visit Us - Esprovisions.com
Follow Us - Facebook and Instagram”

dd with peanut, tree nut and raw egg allergy

Online hezzier

• Global Moderator
Re: Soft pretzels-Eastern Standard Provisions
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 07:25:57 AM »
I ordered them last year or the year before.  I don't think at the time they had nut anything.  They were good soft pretzels.

Offline becca

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 07:56:13 AM »
Good to know!  The kids would like them.  But not sure I have freezer space.

Offline becca

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 08:53:49 AM »
I ordered 4 gift boxes at 50% off, so $15 each.  If I’m not up to making cookies this year, it’s a good gift for my 3 neighbors that we gift with cookies. I can buy a fancy mustard for dipping.  We’ll keep one.  😉