login
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Epinephrine Autoinjector that Pairs With Mobile Phone  (Read 1090 times)

Description:

Offline GoingNuts

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Offline PurpleCat

Re: Epinephrine Autoinjector that Pairs With Mobile Phone
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2021, 04:21:42 PM »
That is very cool!

Offline Ciel

Re: Epinephrine Autoinjector that Pairs With Mobile Phone
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 01:55:30 PM »
It sounds cool but I need to see a sketch or something. I don’t get how it attaches to the phone case. I’m picturing either something tiny like an SD card or a microchip, or something big like the current allerject devices. Neither seem right. Too tiny is unrealistic because the epinephrine and needle has to go somewhere, even if I ignore the practicality of the autoinjector mechanism. Too bulky would make a phone case unwieldy and the whole concept would lose its discretion. Or is the case itself an autoinjector? It said attaches to, so no, not to mention that is one of the worst ideas ever. Or do they mean “syncs with” when they say “attaches to” and it’s a language translation thing and I’m sitting here contorting my brain unnecessarily? …. they’re from Detroit, so.. no….?  :insane:   “Case that houses an autoinjector”
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 01:57:32 PM by Ciel »