login
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Milk- cherishazelcream (link removed by admin)  (Read 90 times)

Description:

SallyAllergyMom

It's really good!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 01:44:39 AM by rebekahc »

Offline KnoxJane

• New
Re: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Milk
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2021, 03:25:45 AM »
Hi, I want to tell you that half a year ago I started carefully watching my diet. I gave up meat and all animal products. I eat vegetables, fruits, different porridges, use healthy oils and fats in my diet, nuts. I can't tell you how good I feel now, no fatigue, and I'm awake from the moment I wake up. I started running in the morning, going to bed early and getting up early. Life turned upside down, I had no idea that nutrition would change my life so much. So don't be afraid and start life with a clean slate, it's never too late!!!! :yes: :heart: :heart: :happydance:

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 01:45:07 AM by rebekahc »