FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Discussion Boards > Recipes & Cooking

Peach 🍑 recipes needed

(1/3) > >>

spacecanada:
Our new house has a peach tree. Last year we had 50 or so peaches. This year we have well over 300, maybe even 500. Soooo… after giving away peaches to everyone we know, freezing as much as will fit in the current freezer space, we still have more than we know what to do with.

Please share your favourite peach recipes. Bonus points if they are wheat-free or easy to modify for wheat allergy.

hezzier:
Smoothies?  Ice cream?  Pancakes? Quick breads? Cobbler? 

Do you have an ice cream maker?  I’ll have to go dig up my fruit ice cream recipe…it’s coconut milk, some sugar and fruit.

spacecanada:
Yes, I bought an ice cream maker this summer.

I don’t have any peach cobbler recipes. Pancakes and quick breads intrigue me on how you incorporate the fruit.

hedgehog:
I just want to say how jealous I am. My state’s weird winter weather this year meant absolutely o local peaches  :-[

GoingNuts:
I love to just put them on a well oiled grill and let them caramelize.  A sprinkle of cayenne on them is amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version