imagelogin
Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Reactions as part of storylines: Fiction books, movies, TV etc  (Read 7652 times)

Description:

Offline spacecanada

Re: Reactions as part of storylines: Fiction books, movies, TV etc
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2018, 07:38:52 PM »
I edited my previous post and removed the spoiler. Sorry.
anaphylaxis to tree nuts, peanuts, potato, wheat, and sorghum

Offline Macabre

• Global Moderator
  • Don't Blink!
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2018, 11:39:17 AM »
Oh, space, I didnít think you needed to remove itójust to give folks warning that it was there so that they could stop reading if they wanted to. I read what happened and then saw the movie name. I donít want to see itójust thought Iíd aomeone were planning to see it they should be able to decide whether to read the spoiler or not.
Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

Offline spacecanada

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2019, 09:59:41 PM »
This one has bothered me for years... we watched 'Sleepless in Seattle' last week and one of the characters has many environmental and food allergies.  Fine, that doesn't bother me so much.  But, this character asks for his sandwich to be made with white bread because he's allergic to wheat.  Wait, what?!?   :dunce:
anaphylaxis to tree nuts, peanuts, potato, wheat, and sorghum