Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: Permission to Treat Form: in the ER  (Read 990 times)

Description: ****

Offline SilverLining

Permission to Treat Form: in the ER
« on: September 15, 2011, 01:12:29 PM »
my3guys

Posted: Aug 25th, 2010 at 02:35 pm      
Ok, I'm embarassed to admit I did not know this 8 years in...In case of an emergency where your children are in the care of someone else, and you may not be reachable immediately, you should have a permission to treat form for the ER.

Here is a link to a form:

http://www.EmergencyCareForYou.org

Then click on the emergency manual tab.

Timing is everything....the kids are going to spend 2 days with grandparents (the third time in their life!) this weekend in the next state. I'm hoping this isn't an omen that someone will be in the ER. 

« Last Edited by my3guys Aug 25th, 2010 at 02:38 pm »
2 children with allergies covering milk, eggs, peanuts,treenuts, soy, oas, seasonal allergies

1 child with chronic reflux
When I was growing up we didn’t call it “Political Correctness”.  We called it things like “manners”, “respect” and “the Golden Rule”. ~~~ Peter