Food Allergy Support is now on Twitter. Follow us @FASupport. You may also follow our Tweets in our new global footer at the bottom of the page here at FAS!

FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Seed Allergy

Safe food list for sesame/peanut/tree nut: US Specific(08/02/10)

<< < (6/6)

Marie:
Also call Frito Lay and Kraft.  I believe they list sesame as well.  Just double-check.

gail:
I have a strong allergy for nuts and sesame    I ate at Arys,   ordered Chicken strips and have a reaction    They told me they have 2 secret ingredients when I called corporate and they would not disclose if sesame was an ingredient    I am getting paranoid to eat anywhere,

Michelle:
I was just recently diagnosed with nuts and sesame seed I came across this and it has relieved my nerves. Thank you so much.

stormspotter:
I was wondering about the Fritos, Tostitos ,  and the lays, I seem to be having trouble  with them. I get itchy and my lips swell. I’ve also got a soy allergy, as well as the peanut and the sesame and tree nut.  The DO NOT EAT, the Bachmans pretzels are made in a building where sesame products are manufactured, my lips swelled, I got itchy... cross contamination with those, otherwise they’re made in a peanut and tree but free facility. The Cc warning is under the allergy warning about the wheat.

SilverLining:
I am allergic to peanut, sesame, and assume nut.

I eat lays and Tostitos regularly.

I do not know mine are made in Canada or USA though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version