FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Specific Food Allergies > Seed Allergy

Safe food list for sesame/peanut/tree nut: US Specific(08/02/10)

<< < (6/6)

Marie:
Also call Frito Lay and Kraft.  I believe they list sesame as well.  Just double-check.

gail:
I have a strong allergy for nuts and sesame    I ate at Arys,   ordered Chicken strips and have a reaction    They told me they have 2 secret ingredients when I called corporate and they would not disclose if sesame was an ingredient    I am getting paranoid to eat anywhere,

Michelle:
I was just recently diagnosed with nuts and sesame seed I came across this and it has relieved my nerves. Thank you so much.

stormspotter:
I was wondering about the Fritos, Tostitos ,  and the lays, I seem to be having trouble  with them. I get itchy and my lips swell. I’ve also got a soy allergy, as well as the peanut and the sesame and tree nut.  The DO NOT EAT, the Bachmans pretzels are made in a building where sesame products are manufactured, my lips swelled, I got itchy... cross contamination with those, otherwise they’re made in a peanut and tree but free facility. The Cc warning is under the allergy warning about the wheat.

SilverLining:
I am allergic to peanut, sesame, and assume nut.

I eat lays and Tostitos regularly.

I do not know mine are made in Canada or USA though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version