imagelogin
FAS has upgraded our forum security. Some members may need to log in again. If you are unable to remember your login information, please email food.allergy.supt@flash.net and we will help you get back in. Thanks for your patience!

Author Topic: WISCONSIN LAWYER ARTICLE (funnydad) 2010  (Read 2082 times)

Description: Pro-504

Offline ajasfolks2

• Global Moderator
  • Committee Member Firebird
WISCONSIN LAWYER ARTICLE (funnydad) 2010
« on: September 18, 2011, 10:14:29 PM »
funnydad
This article is written in a Pro 504 nature of applying the ADA AA to Food Allergies in schools, public places and places of employment.

http://www.wisbar.org/am/template.cfm?section=wisconsin_lawyer&template=/cm/contentdisplay.cfm&contentid=92733&feed=wl_features

McCobbre
Oh wow!!! Thank you so much. I love her. How very valuable!

We need to help Wright's Law get a copy of the Ohio OCR letter. I may make a call today.

stlalohagal
Oh wow!!!  Thank you so much.  I love her.  How very valuable!

We need to help Wright's Law get a copy of the Ohio OCR letter.  I may make a call today. 

I've got a copy of that OCR ruling from the original author of the article.  She also sent me another one.

How do we get them posted.  They' are PDF's.

McCobbre
Email them to Wright's Law. That's what I did with another critical case.

I think they'd also be very interested in this article, while you're at it! I did not have the opportunity to contact them today. Be my guest. And thank you!!!

cya
Email them to Wright's Law.  That's what I did with another critical case.

I think they'd also be very interested in this article, while you're at it!  I did not have the opportunity to contact them today.  Be my guest.  And thank you!!!

Gloucester?

This is a great article, and very current on ADAA impact.  Good find, and would love to see it on Wrightslaw! (great site!)

McCobbre
Yes, I sent Gloucester to Wright's Law so that we as a community would have a way to access it--and everyone outside our community, too.  After a tip off from another member here about a school magazine article, I requested a copy of Gloucester from OCR. They faxed it/mailed it to me that day.  I scanned it as a PDF and sent it to Wright's Law.  Sooo glad I did. :)

cya
Thanks!  This made a difference for me, and many of us!

« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 06:23:32 AM by ajasfolks2 »
Is this where I blame iPhone and cuss like an old fighter pilot's wife?

**(&%@@&%$^%$#^%$#$*&      LOL!!