Where are you? Hope all is OK.

Started by SilverLining, September 18, 2011, 10:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMdeux

I find myself thinking about Geoff and Helen this afternoon and wondering how they are doing. 

I hope that their family is well. 
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

pitter patter

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I will no longer be posting as jennifer41.  I had to change my user name.  I will be using this new one now.
DD:  Anaphalaxis to tree nuts, allergic to pineapple and something in cough medicine, Amoxicillin, env allergies.
DS:  NKFA, allergic to ibuprofen, asthma, env allergies
DH:  NKFA, env allergies
ME:  NKFA, env allergies, asthma
USA

CMdeux

No problem-- we all understand the occasional need for a username that can't be tied to our kids IRL.   :yes:
Resistance isn't futile.  It's voltage divided by current. 

Western U.S.

pitter patter

DD:  Anaphalaxis to tree nuts, allergic to pineapple and something in cough medicine, Amoxicillin, env allergies.
DS:  NKFA, allergic to ibuprofen, asthma, env allergies
DH:  NKFA, env allergies
ME:  NKFA, env allergies, asthma
USA

hedgehog

I haven't seen Arkadia around for a while?  Does anyone know whether she is on vacation, working crazy hours, or some other reason she hasn't been around?
USA

GoingNuts

I've been thinking about Jacobsmom and Joeybeth this week.  I hope they are well, and wish they'd come back!

How about Peg?  Anyone hear from her?
"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

catelyn

Quote from: hedgehog on May 01, 2012, 03:09:24 PM
I haven't seen Arkadia around for a while?  Does anyone know whether she is on vacation, working crazy hours, or some other reason she hasn't been around?

I was wondering the same thing.  There have been some good battles she is missing in OT  :hiding: 

nameless

Quote from: catelyn on May 01, 2012, 07:29:16 PM

I was wondering the same thing.  There have been some good battles she is missing in OT  :hiding:

battles? No I think what we had recently in OT was no-drama good 'ole discussion of topics that have many different viewpoints and opinions. I didn't have the "sense of battle" in the higher-ed threads/topics, just a lively respectful discussion.

Adrienne
40+ years dealing with:
Allergies: peanut, most treenuts, shrimp
New England

catelyn

Quote from: nameless on May 01, 2012, 09:52:06 PM
Quote from: catelyn on May 01, 2012, 07:29:16 PM

battles? No I think what we had recently in OT was no-drama good 'ole discussion of topics that have many different viewpoints and opinions. I didn't have the "sense of battle" in the higher-ed threads/topics, just a lively respectful discussion.

Adrienne

I don't feel that they are particularly respectful . 

Scout

Where is Ark.......it has been a while, not like her to be gone so long

I hope all is well with her family...

Carefulmom

Post manually moved to:

Member Question

LinksEtc

Post manually moved to:

Member Question

YouKnowWho

I spoke with Arkadia the other night.  I was concerned that it had been awhile and wanted to make sure she was okay, prior to realizing she was banned.

She is doing well, the kids are keeping her busy and she laughs that she actually has time to work now :) 
DS1 - Wheat, rye, barley and egg
DS2 - peanuts
DD -  tree nuts, soy and sunflower
Me - bananas, eggplant, many drugs
Southeast USA

GoingNuts

"Speak out against the madness" - David Crosby
N.E. US

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification: