Our Son Passed Away

Started by AdminCM, September 19, 2011, 12:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacecanada

Our pharmacy won't have it until Canadian Thanksgiving (early October) but we will be signing up as soon as we are eligible. We lost my grandmother to the flu last year. 😢
ANA peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, potato, sorghum

Macabre

Me: Sesame, shellfish, chamomile, sage
DS: Peanuts

hedgehog

Thanks for sharing that, Mac.  I just posted it on FB.
USA

mumaluke

SilverLining

The message of the article is one I have said many times the last few years. "Just the flu" can be deadly. I lost my uncle to "just the flu".

Today we went and got both the flu shot & a Covid booster.

BensMom

I was just texting a friend about how we never got flu shots until the swine flu year and it was partly because of someone here who lost his son. I came to see if you still come to remind us to get our shots.  :heart: DH and I got ours Friday and I've been nagging the kids (who no longer live with us.) I think of you every year mumaluke.  :grouphug:

spacecanada

Mine is scheduled at work for next week. My husband got his yesterday along with a COVID booster. Alas, I caught influenza on my trip last week and have been fighting it for the past four days. This is no joke; it is awful. Get vaccinated ASAP!

spacecanada

We both for our influenza vaccines yesterday. Every year I use this story to remind my husband why it is important. I got my COVID booster as well. Woot.

Quick Reply

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Please spell spammer backwards:
Three blonde, blue-eyed siblings are named Suzy, Jack and Bill.  What color hair does the sister have?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview